CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW, BEAUTIFUL LIQUIFAN LASHES!
Here are some tips on how to properly take care of your new eyelash extensions.
– Do not pick, pull or rub your eyelash extensions.
– We suggest that you avoid mascara, however, if you decide to wear mascara on your bottom lashes or on your extensions for a special occasion, use water washable mascara.
– Do not use an eyelash curler.
– You will typically shed 1 to 5 natural eyelashes per day, this includes your new extensions. Do not be alarmed if you notice lashes on your pillow.
– When in the shower be careful not to let the water “beat” down on your lashes. Gentle splashing is the best way to rinse them.
– You may continue the use of lash growth products at your own discretion, however, we suggest you discontinue the use two days before and two days after your lash fills.
– Avoid all oil-based products on or around your eye, as they may break down the adhesive and cause your extensions to come off.
– Eyelash extension touch-up appointments are typically every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their very best. Great home care on your part will help you achieve longer lasting results.