What Lash product / system do you use ?
- Lash Boutique uses LiquiFan Lashes. A patented system created by one of our owners, Nova Grober-Beschta. The system allows our lash artists to, instantly cure your lashes which creates a stronger bond than any other lash extension system on the market.
Is LiquiFan system FDA approved?
- Currently the FDA does not regulate the beauty industry. There is no FDA approval on any eyelash extension system on the market.
How do Lash Boutiques differ from other places that offer lashes?
- We do not offer lashes as a “side menu” item. Eyelash extensions are our main focus. Our lash artists go through a rigorous training process, where they are overseen taking models the entire time. A majority of other places offer a 1 or 2 day training and then work on their own.
How long will my first appointment be ?
- You should expect to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and prepare for the service. The service itself takes approximately 2 hours.
How does the service work ?
- Your lash artist will greet you and ask you to cleanse your lashes, prior to the service. You will then be taken to where, the service will be provided. Once you are comfortable, the lash artist will then talk about the design you would like to achieve and proceed with the service.
Does the application hurt?
- No, in fact most of our guests fall asleep during the service.
What if I don’t like the design ?
- Changing design is simple. The lash artists have options to consider when creating the look you desire. If a change needs to happen they can start changing as soon as your first lash fill.